One of the highlights of Citrus Season are Blood Oranges!!! They are so beautiful and happen to be one of the most nutrient dense citrus fruits out there! The next best thing about this salad aside from the blood oranges, are the crispy rice clusters. They are SUPER easy to make, delicious, and add a slightly spicy crunch to the salad. Who knew they would be so DARN good on a salad? They are also really good on their own. I've been eating these clusters by the handful....
If you are making a trip to the grocery store, you should pick up some ingredients to make this rockin' Roasted Sweet Potato Farro Kale Salad with Warm Cinnamon Honey Dressing. This recipe is great for the following situations:
- Showing off at a dinner party
- Bringing the best salad to a potluck
- Providing the only healthy item at a potluck (Are potlucks generally unhealthy or is that just a Southern thing?)
- Tricking people into eating something healthy thats actually VERY delicious
- Meatless Monday!!!
- A warm meal for a snowy day